Monday, January 30, 2012

Society is, but what are we...?

Society may have its own set of rules. What to do, what to say, what to wear, who to hang out with, how to act, what to look like, who to compare yourself to. Society may tell us everything we are is wrong. Society may say we are not perfect.
Guess what? We're not.
No one is perfect. Not a single person.
We were made with imperfections for a reason. God didn't make perfect people, He made flawed people, to show us the only perfect person who ever was is Jesus.
We make mistakes.
We learn from our mistakes.
We fall apart.
God pulls us together again.
I am one of a kind.
I was designed to be only one thing. One genuine, uniquely imperfect thing. I am Me. I was made to be Me, and changing Me is unthinkable, impossible. If God designed Me, then why should I try to change that?
We are perfectly imperfect.
Society is, but we are not.

1 comment:

  1. Very deep insightful thoughts from one so young. You are a very gifted person and I'm proud to call you my daughter. Love Dad.

    ReplyDelete